29.11.08

CANDY WORLD

Sweeten your mouth! B@stard! Open the lungs of your tounge and breath the sweet taste of an apple for once, or maybe chemicals sweetened towards a cancerous high. Purple, blue, yellow, I give not a smidgen to your cause but moral encompassing: I too eat of the candy, my mouth runt' over with bittersweat delectations. Why do I stress candy? I rather answer with a question: why do you not? Candy: if it rots your teeth, it is the devil in your mouth, tap dancing with the parasites and shuffling down your gums. Candy, candy, candy, sweet but bittersweet, bitter but sweetly sweet. I hate it, it hates me, but gather me in your mind for clarity a dinnerly image, for am it's prey. As I eat it, it eats my soul, and I love it all the more for its raunch and wickedness. Is not this land a Candy World in it's own right?

No comments: