27.5.08

Greetings

Welcome, welcome, welcome to my humble abode. Greetings from this side of Malakai Mountain, home of the fabled unknown extraterrestrial clan, from which my core person was grown. I search the cosmos for that Nova that will take me home, far away from this planet so-called Earth... My bias is justified; I am The Ultimate Foreigner. For my homesickness, beware: I erupt with a clandestine, criminal rage, shown ruthless when translated by digital stroke. Watch me break your mind's nose with slick shapes of woeful abandon, your repugnant box-form now my victim, made thus by my bidding, your lifetimes of tube-dwelling the culprit. You shall hitherto, post-beatdown, melt to spheric muds as brown and pure as life doth live. Never will they be muds of the earth. With time, minion, I reveal the very bleakness of your existence.

No comments: